- 2014: International Year of Family Farms
ACDI/VOCA joins in celebrating 2014 as the International Year of the Family Farm.
- International Women's Day 2014
To honor International Women’s Day 2014, ACDI/VOCA is doing a series of activities throughout the month of March.
- Workforce Training Creates Opportunities for Afro-Colombian Women
Automotive training may not be the first thing that many young women have exposure to, but Hermyleidy Palacios Carabalí isn’t like most young women.
- 50 Years
2013 marks 50 years of ACDI/VOCA empowering people worldwide.
- Boosting Ghanaian Smooth Cayenne Pineapple Production
ACDI/VOCA helps smallholder farmers in rural Ghana adjust to market demands.
- Diversity and Entrepreneurship: One Colombian Company’s Innovative Strategy
SIMOUT, an outsourcing solutions company in Cali, Colombia, has discovered that ethnic diversity is not just an imperative of corporate social responsibility, but a crucial asset that benefits its bottom line.
- National Volunteer Week 2013
Join us in celebrating National Volunteer Week! Read about the many ways ACDI/VOCA volunteer experts help us fight poverty and build local economies worldwide.
- Great Programs in History: Accelerated Microenterprise Advancement Project
As we mark our 50th anniversary, we're reflecting on programs of particular impact and importance.
- Great Programs in History: SUCCESS Alliance
Public-private Cocoa Alliance Works to Fight Poverty in Africa, Latin America and Asia.
- Great Programs in History: Microfinance Bank Bai-Tushum and Partners
Kyrgyz Microfinance Institution Becomes Banking Model in Central Asia